October 3, 2008

Girl's Day


My two girls and I went over to Rochelle's house and we had fun painting nails, playing, talking, eating candy and enjoyed being outside in the cooler weather. Mikenna loved playing air hockey with Camden. Guess what she wants for Christmas?? You guessed it -air hockey table. The girls loved getting thier nails painted -and even more they loved putting stickers on them. They had a blast!! And so did I!! Nothing like getting into the Halloween spirit by painting nails black & orange and eating candy with a good friend and her sweet kids!! Thanks Rochelle, it was fun!!

5 comments:

luke & misty meldrum family said...

So fun to see your blog. You have a beautiful family.

Love,

Misty

Mandy Rasmussen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. Kristen said...

Rochelle is a true saint! I am glad you two can hang out with your little cuties! Love the fingernail polish!
I apprieciate the post you wrote about your family and grandparents! Very touching!

::lindsay said...

Looks like you girls had a fun time!

tharker said...

Love me a little 'Girl time!