March 8, 2009

Higley Family 2008

This is my mom's side of the family the Higley's! We spent Christmas with them; and even though we don't see each other often; whenever we get together we have fun and it's like we have never been away from one another. I have been blessed with an amazing family -on both sides!! Both of my grandfather's were farmer's -and I am proud of where I came from. They were spiritual, hard-working, family men who sacrificed to provide for their families. I love them and miss them! I still feel them around me; and know they are still apart of my life; just in a different way. I am so grateful for the plan of salvation and the knowledge I have of the gospel, and for the atoning sacrifice of my Savior and a loving Heavenly Father who loves me unconditionally and has paved a way for all of us to be together again with our loved ones in his presence if we live worthy of those blessings. Family is where it's at!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: