April 9, 2009

One brave girl; who has one front tooth!!!


Mikenna lost her first front tooth! She was anxious about losing it; she was so happy and proud of herself for finally working at it to get it to come out. It was literally hanging there by a string. I had to be patient with her; and let her do it in her own time...she finally went into the bathroom after weeks of encouragement and twisted it out after about 2 minutes. She came out and had a huge smile on her face with her tooth in her hand. The tooth fairy left her a toy and some money for such a big feat of getting over her fears. I think the next teeth will be a little easier now she knows it isn't that bad. She asked how she was going to say her "s's"-and she was for some reason worried she was going to look like a hobo??? I told her she is a beautiful girl inside and out; and shouldn't worry about looking like a hobo. Kinda funny :) She took her tooth fairy loot and her cute one tooth smile to school the next day to show her class and teacher what she accomplished. Too cute! I love her so much! She makes me smile every day; and for that I am grateful!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: