April 27, 2009

Tired.....


This pretty much sums up how I have been feeling lately! Tired!!! Don't get me wrong; it's a good tired...tired from being a mom to three beautiful kids and a wife to my best friend. Also starting up a pretty strict exercise and diet routine has put my body in some shock too! I really needed a break from the every day...thank goodness Toby and I had a weekend get-away planned at the Cameo Heights Mansion this past weekend! I was able to unwind and relax...I barely remembered my name after so much pampering and relaxation! Wow! I realized how hard Toby and I work and how stressful life can be with 3 kids and activities and school, making ends meet, etc. etc. I am sure everyone knows how that feels. It's been awhile since we have actually had time for a date together let alone a get-away. Being able to finish a conversation with one another was wonderful in and of itself! Uninterrupted extended lengths of time together are rare -and boy did it feel great to be able to do that with my husband!!
Thank you mom and dad for watching my kids while we went away to recharge our batteries!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: