June 12, 2009

Graduation


My kids had their last day of school today. I got them each a balloon that said "Congrats, Grad" and a balloon that had each of their ages on it. They each got awesome report cards...and it's off to middle school for Jaron this fall for 6th grade. I can't believe he is old enough for that!!! Mikenna is going to 3rd grade and is about to turn 8 and be baptized....can't believe that either...and my baby Brielle is signed up for Preschool this fall...that's hard to swallow too. I am such a cry baby...I cried when I read their report cards...I am so proud of them; and a little sad that they are growing up so fast. I was cutting Jaron's hair the other night and I noticed I have to reach even higher now to brush the hair off of his head when he stands up next to me. I am so happy to have them home so I can love on them more...I really miss them during the days when they are in school. We went to McDonald's for lunch together and also to the library for free ice cream, nachos and crafts..and they checked out some movies and books.

Good job guys!!! I love you so much!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: