June 23, 2009

Mikenna's Baptism Dress




Mikenna and I went a little crazy with pictures yesterday. We went to the temple to take some pictures of her in her baptism dress. It was a perfect day to do it...not too hot and the wind wasn't blowing! She really enjoyed doing the ones outside better than the indoor ones...and you can tell her real personality is shining through in the outdoor ones! I love how they turned out. The temple is such a beautiful place to take pictures. No one was there and it was a special time for Mikenna and I. I am grateful for the temple and for the peace it brings to me; for my beautiful daughter who is about to turn 8 and be baptized by my wonderful husband. I have a lot to be grateful for. I love you Mikenna and for the decision you are making to follow God's commandments; and for making another step in your life towards your eternal progression. You are a beautiful girl inside and out! I am so blessed to be your mama!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stacee said...

I know how you feel!!! They grow up so fast!!!!