July 31, 2009

My Finds

This was a steal! I have been looking for a jogging stroller. I found this one on Craigslist. I love it! Brielle loves it! She asks to get in it every night for our walk. Toby took her for a 1.5 mile jog the other night. She loved it. It's a Schwinn; only been used a handful of times..usually sells for around $250. I bought it for $25! It's basically a brand new stroller!
The kids and I went school shopping and found these shoes for the kids. Clearance shoes that happened to be in their sizes. I bought each of them for $4.98 -regular price was $19.98 each.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Felde's said...

So Mandy are you having another little one to put in that stroller or what?

Julie said...

Craigslist is awesome! Don't you just love a good clearance sale? I don't know why people buy anything full price!