September 1, 2009

Jaron~6th Grade

Jaron's 6th grade pic's came back last night at his Orientation night. I can't believe he is going into 6th grade...I feel like I am going back to school in a way; trying to help him get organized and ready. Tomorrow is the first day of school! He is going to Chief Moses Middle School. Which is where I went for 7th-9th grade. He gets on the bus at 6:45 a.m. Pretty early; but he is doing a trial run this morning and meeting the 7th and 8th graders today from 8-Noon to get to know his way around the school. He is excited..and for that I am grateful!! Mikenna's Orientation is tonight. She is going to Garden Heights Elementary for 3rd grade; that is where I went for Kindergarten through 3rd grade. She doesn't get on the bus until 8:00 a.m. Jaron will have band and play the drums; along with cross country after school. Mikenna is still playing soccer with her team she's played with for 3 years now. She will have practice two times a week and games every Saturday. Here we go!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

Oh sigh, time is going way to fast. It your turn now! Enjoy the ride! It seems like you are!

::lindsay said...

Ahh, I remember the days of Chief Moses and Garden Heights. Doesn't it bring back the memories!

I'm sad to hear you moved from Tri-Cities. Are you moving back soon?