October 25, 2009

Primary Program...2009

The kids participated in our wards primary program today. They each did an incredible job! They worked hard to know their parts and all the songs. Mikenna sang with 2 other girls and boys a song about Baptism. Jaron's part was "Families can be sealed and we can do work for others that have passed on." Mikenna's part was "I want to be baptized because Heavenly Father wants me to. I felt good when I was baptized." Brielle's part was "We can love one another." The spirit was so strong...I cried through the whole program. I was so proud of my kids! Brielle was a little scared to go up there...we have been working with her for a month to be able to go up there and sing and stand and say her part without our help. She DID it on Sunday! Mikenna took her hand and led her to her class. I was so proud of her. She said her part without any help; she sang all the songs...I think she may have been holding out on us a little. The funny thing is that she loves to sing and knows songs by heart; she loves to dance and she loves to perform. She just decided Sunday that she would do it! And you could tell she loved it! She usually has a hard time going into class without Toby or I...and to do what she did on Sunday...definitely an answer to our prayers and her hard work to do it! I am so grateful for all the hard work of the primary leaders and teachers! Our kids have already grown so much in 6th ward. We all love the ward!! My grandma Higley came to the program and my mom and dad also were there. Thank you for supporting Jaron, Mikenna and Brielle! They loved having you there!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: