November 10, 2009

Happenings

Parent Teacher Conferences were this week for Jaron & Mikenna. I have been so sick, along with Brielle & Mikenna...so Toby went to both conferences. They are both doing really well. I like Mikenna's 3rd grade teacher...she is awesome! I also like Jaron's teachers in middle school. I still have mixed feelings about 6th graders being with the 7th & 8th graders. I would prefer that the 6th graders still be a part of elementary school. That's how Toby and I grew up. More is being expected at younger ages...don't like that either. Why rush?? I think my kids are growing up too fast as it is. They are both playing basketball right now with AAU and doing well with that too. Mikenna won both of her games last Saturday...Jaron's team is improving and learning! Toby took the girls to the Dr. tonight...Brielle has an ear infection..antibiotics for her...her blood oxygen level was a little low; so they x-rayed her lungs just to be safe..it looked perfect...thank goodness!! Mikenna and I have a nasty flu bug...really sore throat and fever, stuffed up...bad cough. I threw up this morning...not fun. Toby & Jaron are staying healthy! (Knock on wood!) So I haven't been my usual picture happy self. This is probably the first post I've done without a picture attached...which will have to do. My 14th wedding anniversary is tomorrow...no school...and I am under the weather...hopefully Toby and I will be able to celebrate later!! :)

No comments: