February 25, 2011

I Don't Want To Grow Up!

Brielle was looking through her baby book yesterday and said she doesn't want to grow up. She said it's weird. She said she wants to stay my pumpkin. It about made me start crying. I told her that she will always be my pumpkin. I don't like that she is growing up either. I would go back to the baby days in a heartbeat. I am enjoying all the stages of my kids childhood. It just goes by way too fast. But I keep telling myself that someday we'll all be together forever someday. That comforts me when I do the math in my head that Jaron is 13 and in so many years he'll be preparing for his mission. It scares me and makes me feel like I am losing my kids too fast! Wish I had a rewind or pause button. Can't think about it too much or I will miss the present moments to experience!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: