August 30, 2011

Brielle's 1st School Bus Ride!

Brielle waiting for the bus on the first day of school.



This picture cracks me up - as soon as the bus doors opened - she looked at me like - "I have to get on that?"
As soon as I gave her some encouraging words - and introduced her to the bus driver - and she knew the bus driver was nice - she was all set to go. It takes her awhile to trust someone and get to know them - but as soon as she does - she is passionate about it. She has been riding the bus now for a week - and she asks me all morning-if the bus is here yet. She has afternoon Kindergarten - and she waits all morning for the bus to get here - she loves it now! I cried after she got on the bus the first day of school - my baby is off!!
The girls enjoying a sugar cookie from a yummy bakery after school!


My cute girlies!

No comments: