December 26, 2011

Higley Christmas!

My sister-in-law made this beautiful memory book for my grandma Higley. Each family member wrote her a letter and we also sent pictures to put in the memory book. She loved it so much she started crying. Her treasures are her family, and she sure misses my grandpa - as do we all. I am grateful that I was able to express to her how much I love her and what an important person she is to me in my life now and for as long as I can remember - she can look at the pictures and read the letters over and over again. I wouldn't be who I am today without her love and support. She told me she was looking through old letters that I had sent her while I was in college. I have always been so impressed with her devotion and her great capacity to love each and every family member with unconditional love.
Her favorite perfume!
Her great-grandchildren singing a Christmas song!


Suzy and Simon and Zoe!


My sister in law Janessa and my niece Zoe!
My nephew Ronan and my cousin Janette!




My sister Stephanie and my brother in law Dave with my niece Cami!
My dad and my son Jaron!
My aunt Carey and my cousin John and his wife Suzy looking at the memory book!

No comments: