January 23, 2012

Toby~California Business Week!

Whenever Toby is gone or I am gone - Toby or I get sentimental and look through old photos or watch old video.  We love to be together as a family - and when we are not - we are all saps.  The girls were crying when he left - which made me tear up - and Jaron....well he's a teenage boy - and he was excited to have Toby off his back about some things that he has been talking a lot to Jaron about lately.  Toby doesn't sleep well in Hotels - and neither of us sleep well without the other.  I had to convince him to take some Tylenol PM with him so he can sleep at night since he will be there a whole week.  I will be the one this time looking at old photos and watching videos - which always makes me miss him more.  Pretty pathetic.. I know... but it does show how much we all love one another and love being together as a family!  Toby is gone all week in California for business with OfficeMax.  It took him all day just to get there because of delayed flights - and layovers. The kids and I already miss him - and he just texted me saying he misses us already.  One of the things I so admire about Toby is what a strong family man he is.  He loves to be a dad, and a husband - and he loves enjoying the every day with me and the kids.  He doesn't like to be away from us.  He works hard every day to provide for us not only financially but be there for us emotionally and be involved in many things that most dad's aren't.  My kids are so blessed to have him for their daddy!  We used FaceTime through Facebook which is like Skype tonight, and the kids and I were able to talk to him through the Internet and web cam - we could all see each other - he showed the kids around his hotel room.  Pretty cool what we can do now a days to keep in touch!  We love you babe!  Come home safe and sound to us!  We all miss you!!






















































































































































































































































































































No comments: