November 22, 2012

So Much To Be Grateful For!

 Thanksgiving 2012







































So much to be grateful for in my life.  We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Moses Lake with my parents and all of my siblings and their families.  Good food, staying up late talking about old and new memories, visiting my grandma Higley, spending time with family, laughing with my brothers and sister, tag football outside, shopping, watching football, TV, movies, looking at pictures, watching my kids spend 4 days and 4 nights playing nonstop with their cousins and watching their bonds grow even more, Inca's, down time with nowhere to go, time with my kids and husband.  There is nothing sweeter than spending time with my family.  It fills my cup and keeps me strong, humble, faithful, optimistic, grateful and laughing.....and I can't wait to see them again!!

No comments: