May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Mother's Day.....these aren't the best pictures with our red eyes - we went to Famous Dave's for dinner on mother's day.  I had a wonderful day with my kiddos!  I am a very blessed mommy!  The kids made me a picture slideshow which I loved...and made me cry.  Jaron created a song for me and Brielle made me a cute book that said all of the things she loved about me.  I tell my kids every year on mother's day that the best gift I can be given is just being their mom every day and seeing them grow into the wonderful individuals they are becoming and are meant to be.  Being able to love them through life's ups and downs and seeing them grow is awesome to me.  I feel so blessed to be their mom and feel a great responsibility to be everything they deserve and work hard to do that every day; and I hope someday they will also call me their friend when they are all grown up!










No comments: