October 25, 2008

2008 Primary Program


I am a Child of God
I am a Child of God,
And he has sent me here
Has given me an earthly home
With parents kind and dear.
I am a child of God,
And so my needs are great;
Help me to understand his words
Before it grows too late.
I am a child of God,
Rich blessings are in store;
If I but learn to do his will
I'll live with him once more
Lead me, guide me, walk beside me,
Help me find the way.
Teach me all that I must do

To live with him someday.


Our ward's Primary program was a week ago. I love to see my cute kids up in the front of the audience singing their little hearts out, and performing their parts. The spirit was so strong, and as always made me cry. They are so innocent, so sweet. I know why Heavenly Father wants us to become like a little child. The theme was "I am a Child of God". I am so thankful that my children have such a wonderful church program to be a part of. I am so blessed with 3 beautiful children of God. I pray I will raise them in a way that my Heavenly Father would be proud of. I hope I can help them reach their fullest potential, and prepare them for the things they undoubtedly will face in the world we live in. I am grateful for the church and for the programs that the Lord has put into place for us all to help us navigate through life, and ultimately return to him again someday after our journey on earth is accomplished. I thank my children for teaching me every day a new lesson. They are truly my teachers.
I love them so much, and I am so proud of their hard work in Primary, School, Sports, and Scouts. I am so blessed to be their mommy. I love each of them for their different personalities and the joy each one brings to our family.
I pray I can be the mother they deserve!!
They are my Sunshine!!

Posted by Picasa