February 3, 2009

Tagged: 25 Random Facts~~Mandy Jo Some that matter.....Some that don't.

1. I am a perfectionist, clean freak, bite off more than I can chew at one time type of girl. I am a very hard worker to the point that I have a hard time stopping to rest or eat. I am overly hard and critical on myself. I am a passionate person in many areas of my life-like to help people.
2. I wish I didn't have to waste time sleeping! I would go, go and go 24 hrs a day if I could.
3. I am a big time planner. I have my planner with me all the time; and love to plan and write!! Every page is full lists and crossing off. It helps me feel in control and like I am accomplishing something!! Must be because I am the oldest in my family.
4. I am an organizer -love to have all aspects of my life organized and planned. At the same time I like to try new things and usually am not shy about doing so.
5. I am a night owl. I do my best thinking and creativity at night. My mind works better that way. I watch shows like Code Blue; Mystery Diagnosis -etc. at night -they are hard to watch; but I can't stop watching.
6. I always finish what I am working on; don't like to start something and not finish it.
7. Family means everything to me. I love being a stay at home mom; I would rather do this than have two incomes right now. Although I do have to get out of the house every day or I go crazy feeling couped up!!
8. I have been thinking what I would like to do when all my kids are in school in a couple years. I may go back to school -Yikes!! Scary! Lots I want to do -not enough time!
9. I am a fairly private person; but I love to learn about other people and what makes people who they are. I love people -I am a people pleaser. I like everyone to be happy!! My laugh is pretty loud and borders on screaming sometimes.
10. I am an emotional person, I tend to make decisions that come from the heart.
11. The busier I am; the happier I am!! I wear myself out sometimes.
12. I am uncomfortable with how fast my kids are growing! I want them to stay little forever!
13. I love to be busy and have fun -I wish I didn't have to sleep. Think of all the things I could accomplish!
14. I love to play the piano, I have tried teaching piano -don't like it as much as I do playing.
15. I love kids-Not just my own-I love being around them, and seeing the world through their eyes.
16. I love looking at real estate! I am obsessed with HGTV-and also UFC and Scare Tactics -I laugh so hard I cry during Scare Tactics.
17. I have a very healthy, active imagination-I tend to think and analyze things too much. At the same time it helps me make decisions; being able to look at things from all points of view or reason.
18. I love to see and visit new places; but I hate the traveling part to get there.
19. As you can tell; I am an impatient gal. But I have gotten better since having kids.
20. It's hard for me to sit still and concentrate for a long period of time -3 hours of church kills me. I need snacks and wiggle time just like the kiddos.
21. I thrive on sunshine! I am not a winter fan in the least. I have thought about moving to Arizona!
22. I grew up on a farm -loved the open space and the peacefulness; not the animals so much or changing pipes in the pasture, or showing steers at the fair. I did enjoy spending time doing chores with my siblings though-we have some pretty funny memories and stories.
23. I never thought I would have to get a hysterectomy at the age of 32 -I wanted 1 more child!! But I am so grateful I have the three most awesome kids in the world!! I am blessed!!
24. I am grateful I can walk now that the hysterectomy is over and I've pretty much recovered.
25. I tend to be a cautious person; especially when it comes to my kiddos. They are everything to me.

I tag: Julie Phipps, Camrey Davis, Tiffani Harker, Shana Garbett, Stephanie Anderson

1 comment:

::lindsay said...

great list! It was fun to learn more about you.