May 25, 2009

Grandma Higley's House!!

We had a Higley family get together at my grandma's house in Warden this past weekend. The kids are so spoiled when they are around my grandma. They are so blessed to be able to know and be loved by their great grandma. They love her so much. Brielle is her little shadow. Jaron told me he loves going to grandma's house because it's so cozy and he feels warm there. My grandma always gives them treat bags whenever we get together filled with what Brielle calls..."Yummies"! She always has some $1 bills rolled up for them in the bags too. Brielle wanted to put her money in her pocket right away. She had little American flags in the bags this time too. They also love running around her property outside in the wide open space; exploring old sheds and farm treasures. I love my grandma so much; as do my kiddos. I am grateful for the love she shares with me and my children! Thank you grandma for being wonderful, sweet...you!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: