June 13, 2009

Brielle & Make-up Time!!

Every day Brielle loves to stand next to me in the bathroom while I am getting ready and has a blast playing with all my make-up. She lines all the eye shadow up and puts on lip gloss and pretends like she is putting on contacts. She has my whole routine down. She is always asking what things are and what they are for. "Pretty" is one of her favorite words. She loves to get her hair done and look in the mirror to check out how I styled it. She is into these things a lot more than Mikenna ever has been. The other night I got my nails done; and Brielle was the first to notice that new color on them...right as I was walking through the door she checked them. She is my buddy every day when the other two kids are in school. She loves to take them to and from school with me; go shopping...she is the best shopper out of all three of my kids. She loves to sing at the top of her voice and while she is watching movies...she loves to act out every scene herself. It's fun to watch. I love her so much....I am grateful she is a part of our family!! She makes our days even brighter!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kathy’s Korner said...

I have just spent a few minutes catching up on your blog, it has been fun to spend a little time with your family. What a fun post on Brielle.
I love it when school was out and I had my little family to my self, summer is just great!
I loved your post on the wilderness survival, what a great testimony you have, you are doing a great job with your family. Love you girl.