July 29, 2009

School Shopping

I took my kids school shopping. It was fun and a little stressful. They had fun picking out new school picture shirts, supplies, etc. Mikenna is going into 3rd grade and a little nervous about having a nice teacher; but as always excited to be social and have lots of friends. I can't believe I have a son going into middle school...YIKES..he's ready; I am NOT!! I am going to be a mess on the first day of school...I usually am.
Brielle loves her new backpack...that lights up! She is excited to be a part of what Jaron and Mikenna are doing. I on the other hand; am sad my little baby is growing up! Preschool; here we come!!
Jaron...He's growing...what can I say? I love him so much and feel so blessed that he is my son.
My three babies! I love you..my little chickadees!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: