July 12, 2009

We are Blessed!!

Toby and I are so blessed with our beautiful daughter Mikenna Jo! She is our sunshine in our lives and in our home. She brings joy to all those that know her. She has such a fun, sweet spirit..people are naturally drawn to her. I had her write down how she felt during her baptism so I can put it in her baby book.

My Baptism Memories:
By Mikenna Jo Rasmussen
July 11, 2009

When I walked into the water with my dad...and after he said the prayer and came up from the water; I felt warm, and happy. I couldn't stop smiling!! I was very proud of myself for making the decision to follow God's commandments and get baptized. I felt the spirit so strong. After my mom helped me get dry and into my white baptism dress; we went to a room filled with the people I love. With the help of my papa, my uncle Ty, my uncle Dave and my Bishop and his counselors; my daddy placed his hands upon my head and confirmed me a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and also gave me the gift of the Holy Ghost. I felt warm and peaceful and knew the Holy Ghost was with me. I love my family and the church.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: