July 11, 2009

Mikenna's Baptism & Confirmation

Toby & I with our beautiful, sweet Mikenna Jo!!
Toby and I and our cute kiddos! Jaron, Mikenna & Brielle. Mikenna all ready in her baptismal jump suit.
Toby and his beautiful daughter!! I love these pic's!!
Family pic's outside of the Pasco, Washington Stake Center. It was a hot day! Close to 100 degrees!! We enjoyed our family members coming over after the baptism and enjoying a BBQ at our home. Yummy steak, hamburger, potato salad, chips, lemonade, jello salad, baked beans, cookies! Mikenna opened her present from Toby and I...a set of her own scriptures with her name engraved on them. She got a card and $ from her grandma Higley. We got comfy and jumped on the trampoline and played keep away with the kids and the football. We watched the sun set and roasted smores over our firepit! It was so fun!! I am sure Mikenna will remember this day for along time!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: