October 30, 2009

Temple Date!!

Our Temple Sealing! November 11, 1995 in the Denver, Colorado Temple.
Our Engagement! Colorado Mountains!! July 1995.

Toby and I went to the temple tonight! We so enjoyed being together in the temple and feeling the peace and love that abides there. It puts so many things into perspective when you attend the temple. We are planning on attending more often! I am so grateful to be married to a worthy, father & husband! He is truly my best friend; and I am glad I have him by my side as my eternal companion to experience this life with and the eternities! Our 14th Anniversary is coming up! I Love You Toby!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love that picture of you in the mountains! Weren't we all so YOUNG when we got married? We didn't think so at the time...It scares me that Becka is 18 now and getting ready for college and the next phases. Wierd. You guys were adorable. Congratulations on 14 years!