November 23, 2009

Mike & C.J. Wedding Anniversary

Toby's parents Mike & C.J. were married the same month as Toby and I. They were married November 23rd and Toby and I were married November 11th. I love Mike & C.J. and I am so grateful to be a part of their family. They raised an amazing son...and I am one lucky girl to have Toby in my life! I look forward to meeting my father-in-law some day...(he passed away when Toby was 12 years old) though I feel like I know him through feeling his spirit and having some special experiences when Toby and I were dating, and then sealed in the temple, and also when our children were born. Mike & C.J. were converts to our church. They were sealed in the temple after they had joined the church. We have done a lot of temple work for Toby's family. We even sealed Mike to his parents and we also sealed Mike's parents together. We also have done a lot of work for C.J.'s family also. A lot of Toby's ancestors come from Denmark and Norway. We found some dating clear back to the 1600's. Toby and I are grateful for the gospel and the ordinances we perform in the temple that binds us together as families; for the plan of salvation and for the knowledge we will see Toby's dad again and all of his ancestors we have done temple work for.

No comments: