November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving at Grandma Higley's

The day after Thanksgiving I went Black Friday Shopping and just about got all of my Christmas shopping done! I left at 5:00 and got back around 1:00. It was crazy, but I am happy I am done shopping and saved some money doing it this way. I met Toby and my kids and Steph, Ty, and Janessa & Dave and their kids at the church. My mom reserved the gym for a couple hours, and we played 3 on 3 basketball and bump, horse, ran around with the kids...played tag. It was a lot of fun! After that we headed to my grandma Higley's home and had pizza & pop and donuts! It was so good seeing her and visiting with her. She looks awesome!

My mom and dad being their wonderful selves! The kids eating pizza & pop! And my mom; also known as grandma...giving all the granddaughters manicures and pedicures...she is an amazing grandma!!

Shaelie & Brielle enjoying donuts for dessert. My little Santa girl...Brielle!

My brother Ty playing the guitar.

My mom and Steph and I went shopping and found this sun dress for Sissy. We put it on her and she didn't seem to mind it. We showed my dad...and he was a good sport and laughed! After all...Sissy is a girl...and needs at least one dress! All of the kids loved seeing her dressed up. It was fun! Sissy loved the attention!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: