December 25, 2009

Christmas Day!!

The kids showing off their new t-shirts and playing with their new camcorders.
Grandma & Grandpa Winder were also good to us! They gave Brielle a play dough kitchen; which she loves. Jaron & Mikenna & Toby received binoculars! And I received a Snuggie...I love blankets! Ty & Janessa received binoculars and also lots of cute baby girl clothes for their little one coming in April! Ty was so cute looking at the baby clothes!!
My mom and dad opening gifts from us. My mom received new shirts and sweater tops from my dad. My dad received a track suit from us and also some books from my mom. Ty holding up one of the cute p.j.'s for his little girl! The kids were all recording my parents as they were opening their gifts with their new camcorders. Brielle was snapping away with her new digital camera.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: