December 27, 2009

Higley Christmas Party!!

We had a fun Christmas Party at my grandma Higley's. The kids showed their talents. Mikenna showed her soccer picture and Jaron showed his display of art work. Brielle pretended she was a kitty for her talent. :) Funny!! It was so good to see my mom's side of the family. My cousin's have such cute kids! Micah loved Mikenna. She kept wanting to sit on her lap. Jaron had a fun time with Josh & Nate. They always get along so well; like they have never been apart. We also had the white elephant gift exchange. We ended up with the"perfect brownie maker". Mikenna really loves to make brownies and wanted it. She hid under the table with it until the game was over. My grandma received lots of fun gifts. Among them were a new toaster oven; a body-size massager/heat pad; a lap desk. She is so sweet and gave each of the kids goodie bags as usual. They also received socks with a message inside and money. My aunt Carey had her plate of yummy cookies. We met my cousin Janette's fiance Kenny! They are so happy! We also met my cousin Danny's wife Andy. She and Toby served in the same mission in Portugal! How fun!! We all had a wonderful time together!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: