October 2, 2011

Mikenna~Three Rivers Soccer Club~Away Game in Everett~Lose 0-3.

Mikenna had a game in Everett today. They played a good game - but ended up losing 0-3.  First game we have lost on the road.  Mikenna played most of the game. They played on turf again - which is way different than grass. I think our girls aren't used to turf yet - the ball plays a lot faster - and rolls forever! The coast teams are used to it more than we are that's for sure. First lose of the Fall season - so our record so far is: We have won 3 games and lost 1 game. We have 3 home games the next 3 weekends - so we should do pretty well on our own turf the next 3 weeks! We are 2nd in our Division right now - Mikenna is playing awesome defense! We are proud of you babe! I stayed home this game with Jaron.   I just talked to Toby and Mikenna is downing a bucket of chicken right now! She loves her meat after games! I am going to make banana bread - so when they get home the house will smell yummy and we can have some family time tonight watching a movie, eating popcorn and banana bread! I love baking especially in the Fall! I made some yummy blueberry peach crumbles in ramekin dishes awhile back - and my family loved them! Today I have enough bananas to make 6 loaves of bread! I think I will take some to the soccer team on Tuesday after practice.

No comments: