November 12, 2011

Girls Day!!

Mikenna and I spent all Saturday together! We had so much fun! We started out watching the movie "Home Teachers" together in our jammies and ate breakfast in bed, and then we got ready for the day and headed to the mall and shopped for some things Mikenna needed. She needed a new winter coat and some boots - and we found both at Old Navy - on sale! We headed over to Justice - one of Mikenna's favorite places to shop for clothes. We found her a cute winter hat - and also a couple soccer bracelets and a cute soccer sweatshirt that was on sale. Then we went over to My FroYo - and had some frozen yogurt - and people watched together. Then we headed to Claire's and watched some people get their ears pierced - Mikenna isn't ready yet - she wants to wait until she is 12 years old - which I have no problem with! I told her that's probably a good idea to wait a little longer. We were hungry for lunch by then so we had some soup, salad and bread sticks at Olive Garden. It was great to have a Saturday all to ourselves together! Mikenna needed a break from soccer games! She has one more game left this Saturday - and 2 more practice this week.   We had fun trying on cute hats and scarfs and looking at girlie things together!  I love you Missy Moo!  Mikenna wrote me a sweet thank you note letting me know how much fun she had and how much she enjoyed just spending the day with me.  She is such a sweet girl!  I couldn't have asked for a sweeter daughter!  She is such a blessing to me!







No comments: