December 6, 2012

Santa Claus!!

We took the girls to a place in Richland - "Beaver Bark" - a landscaping and decorating place.  They go all out during Christmas time and we love to go there to see all of the beautiful decorations, trees, koi fish, and of course Santa Claus and his reindeer!  You can get your pictures taken with Santa on a bench if you pay.  This year we lucked out.  It wasn't too busy when we got there; and Santa was on break and came up to the girls unexpectedly and talked to them and gave them a hug.  Brielle was so funny.  She was in shock that Santa came up to her and didn't quite know what to do.  Everyone around us was smiling about her reaction.  It was cute.  Brielle has always been a little unsure of Santa Claus - and I have to talk to her every year about going to see him and coax her to sit by him and get a picture with him.  Mikenna and I were trying to tell her she could do it and Mikenna would sit by Santa with her - and still Brielle wasn't buying it......so Santa came to her instead luckily or I wouldn't have gotten my oh so important picture with Santa.  Ha, ha!!  I am so glad I am in the habit of bringing my camera with me.  I whipped it out and got these gems!  I love Brielle's face expressions!  Priceless!  I really think it helped Brielle's fear of Santa Claus - after he walked away I said "Good job Brielle!  You did it!" and gave her a high five and hug.  She smiled and said "Ya!  my legs are a little shaky though."  Love her!!  She loved the all pinked out tree.  Mikenna loved the huge stuffed dogs - and reminded me she would be good with just a puppy for Christmas.  We may have to go back and go with Jaron because he had to stay late after school.  We had a great time together and it's become a tradition for sure!


























No comments: