November 11, 2008

To my Lovely Sweetheart of 13 years

Happy Anniversary Darlin!!!

What an amazing ride the past 13 years have been!! I am so incredibly blessed to have you in my life!! I truly cannot imagine life without you!! I can still remember when I first laid eyes on you. I remember thinking how beautiful you were...and still are! I was so happy that I got to know you. I certainly don't think it was an accident that we saw each other at the Armory dance that night. We got to be pretty dang good dance partners after that didn't we?

How lucky I am that I have been able to share my life with you. How blessed I am that YOU are the amazing mother of my 3 wonderful children. They and I are blessed beyond measure to have you in our lives.

You are an inspiration and a strength to me. I don't think you realize how much your support, understanding, guidance, advice and simply being there for me means to me. Your love for me amazes me and I pray that I can live to be worthy of it.

We have been through some wonderful and amazing moments the past 13 years together. We have also been through some incredibly difficult challenges as well. I think it is a true testament of our love and loyalty that we have only grown closer through both the good and the bad. That is what it is all about isn't it?

I love your kindness, your strength, your sweetness, your beautiful eyes, your musical talent, your creativity, your great sense of humor. It is so funny to see you laugh when you see other people scared. :-) I love your diligence and perseverance in the face of challenge. You have definitely seen your fair share of challenges, especially this past year. I am so proud of you!! I love your laugh and your smile. I love your loyalty to family and the incredible strength and guiding, nurturing influence that you are in our home. YOU are what makes our house a truly blessed and wonderful home.

I am so grateful for the past 13 years with you!!!! I look forward to the next 13 years and beyond!!! Happy Anniversary babe!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!

Love, TOBY

1 comment:

tharker said...

Happy Anniversary! (late)