November 11, 2008

How SWEET it is to be LOVED by YOU!!

Posted by Picasa
I am so in LOVE with this man.
We have spent 13 WONDERFUL years together.
He is the LIGHT of my life, my SOUL MATE, my BEST FRIEND.
He is the FATHER of our three babies.
He is my EVERYTHING.
I am so BLESSED to be living my LIFE with him.
We have shared LOVE, HAPPINESS, Sorrow, LAUGHTER.
He is such a AMAZING person to be sharing life with.
He SHOWS me every day how much he LOVES me.
He LOVES me when I am unlovable.
He is PATIENT, UNDERSTANDING and GIVING.
He HELPS me to become a BETTER person every day.
He GIVES and SERVES our FAMILY with his WHOLE HEART.
He is a HARD WORKER and he ALWAYS puts his FAMILY FIRST.
He is GENTLE, KIND and FUN to be with.
I FELL IN LOVE with him the FIRST TIME we met.
I keep FALLING DEEPER in LOVE with him every day.
He has BLESSED my LIFE in so MANY WAYS.
He has SEEN US THROUGH some DIFFICULT challenges.
SUPPORTED me and our children in so MANY WAYS with his
QUIET STRENGTH
of CHARACTER.
I STRIVE every day to be for him, what HE IS FOR ME.
I LOVE you babe!
You are my FOREVER LOVE!!
Thank you for choosing me to spend your life with!!
To many more years of love, laughter, and come what may.
We can do anything together with our love and our family!!

2 comments:

::lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary! You have such a great family!

tharker said...

I love these pictures. You are such a beautiful couple and have created the sweetest little family.

Congrats on 13 years!