April 12, 2009

Family Home Evening Board

I usually have some project going on...it is one of the things I do to release stress and also create; which fulfills my creative side. I decided to make my own version of a family home evening board. It was a lot of fun to put together and I think it turned out pretty cute. I love picking things out to create something with; and then putting it all together to make something unique. It's easy for the kids to use; which I love. The picture holders are actually travel bag identification holders -they hang on a nail; and are very easy to move around to the various assignments. Since we have 5 in our family -the scripture goes along with the Lesson -and whoever has prayer -says opening and closing prayers. I love the visual reminder in my home to have a family home evening where everyone contributes. Next on my list is to paint both the bathrooms and to plant some flowers in my backyard.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie said...

You have inspired me to start some new projects. Maybe paint and get out in my yard as well! Thanks!