July 31, 2009

Terra Blanca


Toby and I went to Terra Blanca last night. Toby had planned a customer appreciation dinner there for his customers and vendors for Officemax. It was a beautiful night. It was fun to see my man in action! I had people coming up to me telling me what a wonderful person Toby is and that they enjoy working with him. Terra Blanca is a beautiful winery, beautiful scenery, grounds, yummy cheeses and sauces to try. The event was catered...yummy food! My favorite was all the different cheeses to try and the huge jumbo shrimp!! Toby and I got to take home the leftovers...our fridge is full of catered food!! The Hewlett Packard vendor took pictures of everyone while they arrived. Once the pictures were uploaded and printed out; I helped him put them in frames and everyone had a nice picture to take home with them. He printed out a huge 13x10 picture for Toby and I. I am going to get it framed. He was showing me all the cool paper you can print your pictures out on. The watercolor paper and the canvas paper were so cool. I loved his printer too. I would love to have his camera too. Fun for me to help out in that way. I also helped Toby greet customers and show them into the event. I also loved going around to each of the vendor tables and hearing about all the new and upcoming electronics and organizational products. My favorite new product coming out is a really strong post-it like labels that are sticky on the whole back of the label, and great for labeling those big plastic tubs that we all store things in and put in our garage. I also loved the new label maker coming out and the HP printers and photo products. Toby did an awesome job. I was really proud of him.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie said...

That's a really great picture of the two of you! A vineyard sounds like a great place for a party. Great job Toby!