August 14, 2011

Brielle - Lost front tooth!

Brielle finally got sick of her tooth just hanging by a thread - and went into the bathroom by herself and pulled it out.
Toby and I just let her decide what to do - we asked her if she wanted us to help her - and no surprise to us - she said she wants to do it herself. She likes to have control. So - we just waited to see what happened - and she came out of the bathroom - blood everywhere -with her tooth in hand - and a big smile on her face - and said "I did it!" I guess if she is the one that makes herself bleed she is ok with it - but if it was Toby or I that pulled her tooth - and there was blood - that would be a different story! We would pay!! I can understand how she feels though - it's easier to trust yourself than other people.





No comments: