March 12, 2009

My Two Smarties!!!

Today was parent teacher conferences for both Jaron & Mikenna. I went and took both of them with me to talk with their teachers. Jaron has Ms. Zerb; who will soon be a Mrs. this coming weekend! And Mikenna has Mrs. Rutledge. I love both of their teachers. Awesome people~awesome teachers. Wonderful people to mentor my children. After the stellar reports I got from their teachers; off to the book fair in the library. Jaron got a Rock band poster; Mikenna got a diary with a key. Then off to Sonic to have some delish ice cream together! Mikenna and I went and got our nails done -green for St. Patty's day!! And Jaron & Toby are going to the Monster Truck show this weekend. And if you are wondering if I feel down because this marks another day in time of them getting older...ya; but at the same time I am so proud of them and enjoy seeing them accomplish things. I get emotional when they start school each year -and I get emotional when the school year is winding down too -the roller coaster ride of motherly emotions! So here we come middle school -yikes!!!!! 3rd grade & three times a week of preschool for Brielle. I am going to go cry now... or go start thinking of what part time job I will be taking so I won't sit at home feeling sorry for myself that my kids are not with me during most of the day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: