February 6, 2009

Daddy Daughter Date -February 2009


Mikenna & Brielle look forward to going on dates with Toby. Our ward was having a Daddy Daughter Dance. We gave the girls a choice of going to that or to go see a movie and have dinner with daddy. They chose to go see Hotel for Dogs and have dinner at Panda Express-thier favorite place to eat. I am grateful my girls have such a FUN, loving, involved daddy!! I pray both Mikenna & Brielle will find such a man to spend thier lives with-and to not settle for anything less. Thank you Toby for being a wonderful father and friend to our girls. They are growing up with a wonderful example of fatherhood and manhood.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

AlliFinn said...

Toby is a good daddy. Im always glad to see your comments. Im also glad that I have another year with the binky. Just jokin. Why do other people care if they have them? Id let Alli have one whenever but everone around me is telling me how horrible they are. She does not have it that much anymore but when she wants it watch out!! And as for Sabina's trick, Alli would pick binky over toy anyday anytime! Glad your well! Love ya
JoAnne