March 17, 2009

My Cocktail.....and a little something to wear while I'm resting..

I finally went to the Dr. yesterday. This cough was just not going away. So I went....and I left with 3 prescriptions and 1 over the counter med to take. A bad case of Bronchitis. I've never had it this bad before. So I'm on Antibiotics; an inhaler called "Pro Air" -like the name :) and also some heavy duty cough and decongestant med! Hopefully that will nip it in the bud. I am tired of being sick-guess it's my fault for not going in earlier though. I really do not like medication or taking medication. I wait until I know for sure that I'm not going to get better without any help before making the decision to go into the doctor's office. While I was picking up my prescriptions; on my way to Wal-mart to pick up Mikenna's new bike -I ran into this shirt.....

So today I am in bed resting....with my t-shirt on...Toby laughed at my shirt..but as he was heading out to work this morning -he kissed me and told me I looked great in it-what a sweetie! If he still loves me when I'm sick in bed and wearing a Twilight shirt that says Team Edward and no make-up, hair a mess, blowing my nose, red eyes....he truly loves me. Brielle is camped out by my side -she isn't feeling well either..she has a slight fever and runny nose...Jaron stayed home from school yesterday with a cold...no fever thankfully. Mikenna has a stuffy nose and slight cough. And no.....Toby isn't sick...he's never sick....What's wrong with him?? Nothing is ever wrong with him....Doesn't he want to join in and be sick with the rest of his family??? :) After Family Home Evening last night-which consisted of us all laying on Toby and my bed...each taking turns telling each member in the family what we love and admire about each other; said family prayer, and then proceeded to give all three of my kids medicine and myself -the kids and I went to bed....and Toby went to work out; since he is the only one in our family that can breathe correctly. :)

If anybody is wanting a shirt-they are at Wal-mart for $10 bucks..too fun. Makes me want to read the books all over again. Maybe I will while I am trying to feel better.

Anybody having a Twilight party this weekend??

No comments: